THM OAMC Grilling Menu Session 9

With summer in FULL swing, who wants to start GRILLING? ME! A few weeks back I actually started grilling for the first time ever. WOW, I had idea what I was missing. Now I can't wait to do a few more things on the grill. Hence the new menu.  You'll see a few repeats from other menus, but most of these recipes are new.

Greek Marinated Chicken - THM E
Thai Peanut Grilled Chicken - THM S
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Tenders - THM S
Tandoori Chicken - THM S
Chipotle Cilantro Lime Chicken - THM S, FP, or E
Grilled Salmon - THM E
Bacon Wrapped Chicken - THM S
Grilled Cabbage - THM S
Grilled Chicken Fajitas - THM E
Lemon Garlic Chicken -THM S

Here is your shopping list. ENJOY!

Want to see more THM menus?  Cooking sessions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  7 8, 10111213 and 14 are finished. Check them out. 
This menu is made to feed 6-8 x2. I double each recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts