Almost good for you cookies....

Did I say that out loud?  I used a recipe on the back of my Aldi's Milk Chocolate Chip bag, but modified version for me. Since I don't use some the ingredients they call for.


Michelle's Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

2/3 cup raw unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups raw sugar
2 TBSP molasses
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
2 cups flour
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup un-sweetened shredded coconut
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp almond extract

Combine melted butter, sugar, molasses, almond extract, and eggs. Mix well. Stir dry ingredients together.  Mix in chocolate chips.  Refrigerate overnight.  Drop my the teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.

Enjoy.... I have a few more I will be posting this weekend.  I've been cooking, but just too busy to blog.  I keep forgetting!

Combine

Comments

Popular Posts