Jan 12 and 15 , 2012 Piggly Wiggly Trip

This past weekend was a GREAT coupon week at Piggly Wiggly. Buy 10 items and get $5 off PLUS box tops. Add coupons to that and MANY of my groceries were FREE!

I am stocked in Chicken now! Piggly Wiggly had a fantastic deal on chicken for only $1.39  a pound. I have not seen that price in AGES. With coupons the Hamburger Helper and Suddenly Salad (My husband uses this for his "special" meal) was free. We go through LOTS of biscuits (2 at 1 meal) since we eat soup daily.  Progresso Soup is one of my favorite Soups, Makes for a quick and easy meal.  And my daughter was making a special meal, hence the tomato soup. My husband asked for the Chicken Noddle. We recently went through a round of sickness 3 times. I am so thankful for canned soup!  My entire shopping trip costs about $35. Keep in mind $15 was MEAT! The whole wheat noodles were only $.25 per bag and I was able to pick up the all natural no HFCS jelly! YAHOO!



I went back again and only spent on $14 on the last trip. I found the rest of my coupons. I think we will be set for Hamburger Helper for a while. I found some with Orange Chicken. I never knew they even made those. I have had TERRIBLE luck making my own and thought I would try this kind before I throw in the towel and buy take out. HA!

Comments

Popular Posts