Early to Rise Day 10

     I think I will have to admit to something today.  I got up at 6:48, but I went back to bed to snuggle with my littles. We AGAIN have a sick household.  Sick kids means no church. :-( We have missed so much church since October. I think I have gone fewer than 10 times.


     Sunday is Cinnamon Roll day here. I normally make them 1 pan, but today they begged for another one. Not sure what possessed me to feed them sugar when they are sick?  We were all so sad about not going to church so extra cinnamon rolls kinda was the balm on the wound.    I set the timer for 10 minutes so they can cool first before they can eat. As you can see here my son was eagerly awaiting for the timer to go off so we can eat them.


     I had a great plan to avoid the time change. I put the clock ahead in the afternoon yesterday. That worked fairly well. We all went to bed an hour early etc. I have never even tried to plan ahead to get us through the time change fairly easy. I hope I can remember to do this next year.

     I am still struggling to come up with an "art" and a fun reason to get up. Like a morning routine. I don't do well when my children are up. I can do little ones, but for some reason the noise from the older ones it just too much for me. Since my husband works 2nd shift there is really no place for me to "go" for quiet time. I don't have a living room or a nice chair to curl up in and do all the "things" one should in the morning. I am so use to doing it in my room or living room that I am not able to do it comfortably in my kitchen or dining room. They are too dark and loud with noise.

Comments

Popular Posts