My Trim Healthy Mama Meal Plan for December 14 - 20, 2020

 



Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't wait for their new one to start a new adventure.


I am using the NEW THM Cookbook Trim Healthy Future for my meal plan this week. I can't wait to try the new recipes!


Mixing with Michelle will be posting my Meal Plan, Meal Prep, and Garden Tour Updates weekly. I am sure I will have a few extra fun things thrown in. Come check us out!



Breakfast:
Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie p.67 - S
Almond Blueberry Oat Shake p77 - E
Cauli Tots p.111 - S
Breakfast Bread Pudding p.113 - E

Lunch:
Red Revival Salad p.212 - S
Speedy Cucumber Salad p. 206 - FP
Cucumber Sammies p.343 FP

Supper:
Company Casserole p.158 - S
All Purpose Chicken Enchiladas p. 155 - All
Baked Zaghetti p.157 - S
Corn Chowder p.182 - XO
R's No Stress Tilapia p.139 - S

Snacks:
Peanut Brittle p.302 - S
Seed Crisps p.339 - S
Berry Roll Ups p.327 - FP


Drinks:
Just Like Grapefruit Juice p.41 - FP
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade p.50 - FP
Vanilla Caramel Coffee Creamer p.53 - S/FP 
Anytime Chai p.52 - FP
Indian Cardamon Tea p.51 - FP
Hydrated Hummingbird p.61 - FP

Comments

Popular Posts