Plans, Goals, Words, and Ideas for 2023


The 1st kinda snuck up on me, but I am working on getting things all lined up for this year. Normally I spend the week before preparing. But we had a few family obligations that prevented me from getting prepared. 

So, I am going to post what I have ready, and I will add to it as I get things established.  I haven't done goals or plans for several years. I got out of the habit because of the discouragement of not being able to accomplish many of the goals. But the truth is that without them I don't do ANYTHING. So here we go again...

My Goals this year:

Personal
Make up and/or Hair Routine
Walk/Exercise 3 times a week
Memorize Psalm 37 = 1 verse a week - I need to find a way to print the verses up on cards so I see them daily/weekly.  Ideas welcome!
Start Blogging Goal & Menus - about a week ahead of time.
Seasonal Recipe collection - Finish by November -Single and Family serving
Christmas Countdown in the Fall -Starts in October

Marriage/
Ministry/Family 
Read 4 Self Help type books - even though I do this every year I still wanted to include it. - I am open to ideas here!
Write one positive thing a week to read at the end of the year. - tips on actually accomplishing this!
Work through the Decluttering Your Home Challenge - I have done it before, but its been a few years.

Children/Homeschooling
Establish game night 
Check work once a week-school

Blogging

DITL - Menu plans, Recipes, etc.
Monthly or weekly Goals/plans!
Participate in: Eat At Home Challenge, Pantry Challenge, 100 Days On Plan, Every Bit Counts Challenge, and Vlogmas.

STRONG 
That is the word I picked out for myself this year. I feel like I have had to LIVE this so much in the past few years. No more goals that rely on others. I am the ONLY one that can reach my goals. My goals are not to please others. They are to better myself. To keep me from getting bogged down and discouraged. I am a child of the King. I am important. I am worthy. 

Comments

Popular Posts