5 of the easiest things about eating Trim Healthy Mama

I really wanted to do a blog post about the HARDEST, but hey, we are all so negative. I thought I would try a positive thing for a change.

1. Giving up traditional noodles for Dreamfields, Zoodles, or Spaghetti Squash.  It was an easy switch. I don't feel deprived with those alternatives.

2. Greek Yogurt instead of traditional yogurt.  I actually prefer it.

3. Collagen and gelatin helped my nails and hair grow so fast.  I have also have more hair! Can't complain with that.  I make Superfood chews quite often to make sure I get those in weekly. Such a difference and its so easy.

4. Meal Prep. I did OAMC before, but now I do meal prep every week. Includes dessert and snacks to help me stay on plan.  I never thought to meal prep until my sister did it. I also plan breakfasts so its much easier to grab and go in the morning.

5. I think about food in a healthier way automatically.  I know to build a meal around protein and add as many veggies as I can.  THM opened a whole knew world of vegetables I had not even eaten before Okra is the biggest one.

So what are the top 5 things for you?  Leave them in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts