My Goals for 2018

The sad thing is I didn't really have goals for last year. I think I just tried to survive. Sometimes that is the best one can do.  Perhaps this year, I can do a little better.  So since I didn't have a traditional goal post like I have done in the past few years, I'll steal a few ideas from a couple years ago.  I hope to check in once a month or every 3 months to see how I am doing.

Personal 
Read 12 books - Most will be read on vacations, sad to say
Make up Routine
Finish Violin Volume 1
Eat Greens daily

Marriage/
Ministry/Family 
Read 4 marriage books
Write a "love" note each week
THM Meal Prep
Write one positive thing a week to read at the end of the year.

Children/Homeschooling

Do 1 fun outing/activity per month
Establish game night 
Special day for each child, once a month
Check work once a week


Blogging

Weekly THM Menu
Try a 1 new recipe a month and blog about it
Write 12 book reviews
Monthly Goals

I also have picked a word for the year. Determination.  That is what I feel I have been lacking the past few years. Discouraging situations and trials have been a real struggle.  This past year I learned more about how I was making it worse by allowing people to treat me badly, instead of standing up for myself. I hope to find myself deep down somewhere, lost in the drama and trama in the past few years that really wreck havoc on my life. So here's so a new year. One that will be better than next year and one that will be better, by HIS grace and my determination.

Comments

Popular Posts