THM Menu December 4-10, 2017

Its December already. Do you all have snow yet? It doesn't seem like winter until I have snow on the ground. Silly I know. Can't take the north outta the girl I guess. So what's on your menu this week?  Anything good I should add to mine?  Trying to get a few more E meals in mine. I can do S meals just fine, but I am Es are more of a struggle.

I have found that I need to choose 3 different recipes each for breakfast, lunch, supper, and snacks. I make one to eat and then save one for the next day.

So without further chit chat here is my menu!

Breakfast:
Christmas Cranberry Smoothie - THM E
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats - THM E
Breakfast Cookies - THM S -EKK book p.

Lunch:
Spicy Tuna Avocado - THM S -EKK p.
Grilled Chimichurri Chicken Salad - THM S - Chimichurri - THM S
Crock Pot Chicken and Black Bean Soup - THM E - sub yogurt instead of sour cream

Supper:
Cumin Rubbed Chicken Black Bean with Corn - THM - E
Cabbage Apple Grape Roll Ups - THM E
Firecracker Fish - THM S - THT p.
Cowboy Grub - THM E THM Cookbook p.59

Snacks:
Pumpkin Roll - THM S
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl - THM S sub out the sweetener and use this for the crust-  Ginger Snaps - THM S
Chocolate Banana Muffin - THM E - THM Cookbook p.283

Comments

Popular Posts