THM Menu for December 11-17, 2017

Here we are half way through December already. Whew!  Seems like time is just flying by.  Still plugging away on the THM plan. How are you all doing this week?  Any new recipes you've tried and loved?  Did you make up your menu plan yet?  If so please share. I love browsing other menus for ideas.

Breakfast:
Mufflets - THM S THM Cookbook p.237
Creamy Grains with Mango THM E - THM Cookbook p.252
Breakfast Cookies - THM S - EKK p.102
Chocolate Nut Granola - THM E - THM Cookbook p.255

Lunch:
Trim Mac Salad - THM S - THM Cookbook p. 181
Sweet Potato and Carrot Chili - THM E - rinse meat and watch oil amounts
Mexican Cottage Cheese Salad - FP p.302 THM#1, I put this over spinach
Smoked Sausage Salad THM S THT p.203

Supper: 
Blackened Chicken with Mango - THM E - THM Cookbook p.66
Taste of Home Casserole - THM S - THT p.144
Chicken Enchilada Spaghetti Squash - THM S - THT p. 132
Meatballs - THM S - THT p.129

Snack:
Skinny Chocolate - THM S - THM Cookbook p.377
GGMS or Shrinker Gummy Bears THM FP - THT p.421
Chocolate Covered Cherry Muffins - THM E - THT p.367
Pay Day Candies - THM S THM Cookbook p.381

So far picking 3-4 different recipes a week is fairly accurate with what I make/use each week. It is less work and effort on my part if I make extra for leftovers. I also meal prep 2 days a week.  It works better since I have to also meal prep for my husband's daily meals.

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting your meal plans! I don't always comment but they are so helpful.-Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts