THM OAMC Crock Pot Cooking Session 11

I am so excited about this new menu. Two friends and myself picked this menu.  I took most of the recipes from New Leaf Wellness.  They all seem to be easy and simple with no extra fillers. Enjoy!



Crockpot Chicken Fajitas - THM E
Crockpot Beef Fajitas - THM S
Crockpot Cranberry Chicken - Instead of cranberry sauce -I am using a bag of fresh cranberries, 1 cup sweetener, and glucci to thicken like cranberry sauce. - THM S
Crockpot Meatball Veggie Soup THM S
Crockpot Turkey Black Bean Chili THM E
Crockpot Mexican Chicken Soup - I precook the Turkey and rinse to make it low fat - THM E
Crockpot Lime Shredded Pork THM S
Crockpot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak THM S
Crockpot Red Pepper Chicken THM S
Crockpot Italian Chicken THM S or E depending on your side.

I use a THM friendly sweetner instead of Honey, sugar, etc.   I make each recipe for 6-8 servings x 2 so I end up with 20 meals.

Your Shopping List is here.

Check out all my other menus here- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 8,  9, 101213 and 14


Comments

  1. thanks for the menus! What are the THM type of meals? What is the Chicken Fajitas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about that. I totally forgot to put that in. I added it for you. Thanks for pointing that out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts