THM Menu Session 6

I have another menu for this month!  Hopefully I will take a few pictures on our actual cooking date because we need some pictures for the recipes. :-)  ENJOY Again, I adjust these recipes to serve 6-8. Picture compliments of sister at KJDesigns.


Iced Cinnamon Rolls - THM S
Breakfast Burritos - THM S - Low carb tortillas,use REAL cheddar cheese instead of Velvetta. 
Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Soup - THM E - In a bag
Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Rosemary - THM S
Extra Easy Lasagna - THM S - I use zucchini sliced thin, salted and drained, then dehydrated or BAKED until crisp
Ginger Beef, Mushroom, and Kale Stir Fry - THM S - use glucc instead of cornstarch and Brags Amino instead of soy sauce - Bag
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers - THM S - Assemble in a pan
Eggroll in a Bowl - THM S, FP, or E- In a Bag.
Broccoli Cheese Soup - THM S - in a bag for later.
Tangy Sweet and Sour Meatballs THM E - using Gluc instead of cornstarch, pineapple extract and NO juice, THM brown sugar, Riced Cauliflower instead of rice, and use low fat Turkey to make these meatballs with oatmeal instead of bread crumbs.- Kit


Printable shopping and prep lists. :-)
Want to see more THM menus?  Cooking sessions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , 7 8,  9, 10111213 and 14 are finished. Check them out.
Working on a NEW crock pot menu next so stay TUNED!


Comments

  1. Could you add beans to the fiesta chicken soup and still be ok for E?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the recipe for the cinnamon rolls? The link is broken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I contacted the blogger so hopefully the issues can be resolved soon. If not I will have to redo the recipe... I hope that is not the case here...

      Delete
  3. Just to clarify, do you put all of the measured out ingredients in a freezer bag whether it is designed to be a casserole or a crock pot set it and forget meal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I will put them all together. Depends what it is. I like to make "kits" instead of putting things all together sometimes. I don't typically enjoy "leftover" style food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you adjust the recipes for 6-8? Does that mean you already have adjusted them on the shopping list? Just checking before I do some
    ��Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts