Sunday, August 9, 2015

THM OAMC Crock Pot Cooking Session 11

I am so excited about this new menu. Two friends and myself picked this menu.  I took most of the recipes from New Leaf Wellness.  They all seem to be easy and simple with no extra fillers. Enjoy!



Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
Crockpot Beef Fajitas
Crockpot Cranberry Chicken - Instead of cranberry sauce -I am using a bag of fresh cranberries, 1 cup sweetener, and glucci to thicken like cranberry sauce.
Crockpot Meatball Veggie Soup
Crockpot Turkey Black Bean Chili
Crockpot Mexican Chicken Soup - I precook the Turkey and rinse to make it low fat
Crockpot Lime Shredded Pork
Crockpot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
Crockpot Red Pepper Chicken
Crockpot Italian Chicken

I use a THM friendly sweetner instead of Honey, sugar, etc.   I make each recipe for 6-8 servings x 2 so I end up with 20 meals.

Your Shopping List is here.

Check out all my other menus here- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 8,  9, 101213 and 14


No comments:

Post a Comment