Crock Pot THM OAMC Session 4

I am actually a little late to post a cooking session. Don't worry I still kept on my THM plan, but I was able to make a session with all my families OFF plan food that I was doing as a tester. It was fun but I REALLY missed not having my normal THM food on hand.

So on our new menu I went through a picked some of my favorite meals posted on various sites.  I will share the shopping and prep list as soon as I have them written up. Enjoy. :-)



Mexican Bean Soup - E - I either leave OUT the corn or I used summer squash instead
Crock Pot THMified Asian tacos street style - I use Liquid Aminos instead of soy sauce
Crockpot Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta - S - Leave out the cornstarch. It didn't need it. I use Dreamfields pasta that I cooked up separate and cooked up the day I served the chicken.
Slowcooker Beef Gyros - S
Slow Cooker Caribbean Pork S - serve over riced cauliflower instead of rice. I also don't use Hoisin or soy sauce Just a dash of liquid Aminos.  and I used Glucci as the thickener instead of corn starch.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff - S
Slow Cooker Korean Beef - S
Garlic Lime Chicken -S - serve over Cauliflower rice
Tex Mex Chicken and Beans - E - I use cottage cheese or greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
Asian Chicken BBQ - S Use THM brown sugar recipe found HERE.

Cooking session 1, 2, 3, 56 7 8,  9, 10111213 and 14

There are 10 recipes, but I intend to double them for 20 total. The shopping list includs enough for 20 meals of 6-8 servings each. :-)

Enjoy.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing these recipes to make the THM lifestyle even easier and yummier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting these! I know that was a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these. I'm always looking for crockpot meals and THM crockpot meals are a win-win!
    Just thought you should know, there are no pinnable images for Pinterest on this session 4 page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added a picture. Thanks for pointing that out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts