Crock Pot THM OAMC Session 4 Prep List




Meat- 
 2 pounds ground beef – 2 pounds cooked up and rinsed
4 lbs chuck roast cut into ½ inch filets season with salt N Pepper
12 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (or you can use boneless, skinless chicken thighs)-Fresh
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 16)-Fresh
6 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2 inch strips (don't use chicken breasts) Fresh

Produce-
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 onion diced
2 large onion, thinly sliced
3 small onion, diced
2 medium red onion, chopped
4 - 6 inches peeled, diced ginger
49 cloves of garlic (yes, that's right) – I honestly buy the jarred minced garlic. I am just NOT going to mince that much. My hand would break!
2 whole sliced jalapeños
2 cup diced cucumber, seeded and shredded
2 red bell pepper (ribs and seeds removed), chopped
4 small or 2 large red bell pepper, chopped (4 cups)
12 green onions, cut into 1/2" pieces, plus additional for garnish
16 cups riced cauliflower – about 6 heads
18 oz sliced mushrooms – optional

Don't forget to make---

1 cup 2 tbsp THM brown sugar

Link to the Sessions 4 recipes
Cooking session 1, 2, and 3 are finished. Check them out. 

Comments

  1. I am going through your shopping list for your crock pot THM Session 1. Any chance to get a bag/container/storage and prep list? I want to make sure I understand how the recipes translate to the crockpot? (how to layer it, etc) Also, storage and bag prep too? You are amazing! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually working on it. I have not written one in the past but people have asked. Until yesterday I was unable to post pictures so until that was resolved I didn't want to do it. So hopefully this weekend I will get that finished for all 4 sessions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts