THM OAMC Menu Session 14

I am using some recipes from the Civilized Caveman Site. I ADORE the muffins. I whipped them up with cream cheese frosting this week. DELICIOUS.

Cashew Chicken - THM S - replace the starch with glucci and sugar with stevia drops
Avocado Stuffed Burger - THM S
BOARS Stuffed Chicken Breasts THM E - I use only using half the amount of bacon (turkey) recommended.
Breakfast Sausages - THM S
Italian Style Chuck Roast - THM S
Coffee Cow Steak - THM S - I'm not doing the squash
Lime Butternut Squash Soup - THM E I am only using half the amount of butter.
Pumpkin Spice Chicken Cacciatore - THM S
Pumpkin Pie Muffins - THM S - I use the sweet blend instead of honey
Spicy Chili - THM S I am using beef instead of the Elk.

I use a THM friendly sweetner, Pyure instead of Honey, sugar, etc.   I make each recipe for 6-8 servings x 2 so I end up with 20 meals.

Here is your printable shopping list!

Check out all my other menus here- 1234, 56 7 8,  9, 101112, and 13

Comments

Popular Posts