Trim Healthy Mama Plan and Cookbook Review

I was very blessed to be able to view both the new and old book.  The newer ones are are very motivating and I LOVE the pictures in the cook book.

The new plan book is a much easier read and its not 600+ pages!  I was able to read through it in an afternoon and not feel overwhelmed. Even though I have been using the THM plan for 3 years I still learned some things I missed before. I think even if you have read the old book, read it again. You will learn something new. Something you missed.

The NEW bookbook is AMAZING. The only complaint I have is I WANT MORE pictures. LOL!  The pictures really sell the food. Everything from cookies to the famous GGMS its all in there.

So what are you waiting for? Jump on in and try THM with us. Its yummy food without all the calories. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts