THM Menu for November 29 - December 5, 2015

Been a busy week and I am ready to dive back into "normal" life this week. My kitchen should be more functional this week so I can go back to cooking normally. I miss having a kitchen sink the most. Not having everything steps away is hard, but NOT as frustrating as no running water or counter tops or table. I am really enjoying my new floor. :-)

Sunday
Breakfast: Vanilla Yogurt- THM S
Lunch: 
 Pizza - THM S and Seven Layer Salad - THM S sub Truvia for Sugar 
Supper: Barbacoa Roast - THM S


Monday
Breakfast: 
Banana Kefir Smoothie - THM E

Lunch:  Mexican Chicken Soup - THM S
Supper:  Buffalo Chicken Popper Casserole - THM S


Tuesday
Breakfast:
Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal - THM E
Lunch: Leftovers
Supper: Tacos/Nachos with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheese THM S

Wednesday
Breakfast: 
Breakfast Ham Cups - THM S 
Lunch: Zuppa Toscana Soup - THM S - Subbing potatoes with cauiflower
Supper:Buffalo Spaghetti - THM S

Thursday
Breakfast: Kefir Smoothie with Blueberries - THM S
Lunch: 
 Leftovers
Supper:  Teriyaki Chicken - THM S- I sweetened with Stevia drops

Fish Friday
Breakfast: Pancakes THM S
Lunch: Leftovers
Supper: Fish and Green Bean Fries - THM S


Saturday

Breakfast: Frittata - THM S
Lunch: Reubens and cucumbers - THM S

Supper: 
Chicken Pot Pie - THM S I used this recipe for the pie crusts and I used Xanthum Gum for thickening.

Comments

Popular Posts