THM OAMC Crock Pot Menu Session 13

This weekend was a whirlwind at our house, but I still managed to pull off a OAMC session THM style with my local cooking group. The cooking group was just a friend and myself this time, but we still managed to have a GREAT time of fellowship along the time we cooked up so GREAT meals for our families.  There were a couple hiccups along the way, and I still have 3 to finished because my organized self forgot a few IMPORTANT ingredients at home. Ah, well, such is my life at times. Never a dull moment. Just roll with it. ;-)

Meatballs (I used oatmeal instead of breadcrumbs) and I am going to add them to the Crock Pot Spaghetti Squash - THM S
Squash and Apples Casserole - I used on plan sugar/baking blend reduced the butter - THM E
Red Lentil Soup - THM E - I am using Almond Milk instead of Coconut.
Barbacoa Beef - THM S - I even made my own sauce and used Stevia to sweeten it
Mexican Bean Soup - THM E - I rinsed my beef
Korean Beef - THM S - Sweetened with Stevia drops and I even made my own garlic chili sauce
Moroccan Beef - THM S
Teriyaki Chicken - THM S- I sweetened with Stevia drops
Chicken and Black Bean Soup - THM E
Freezer Burritos - THM E, rinse the meat.  I used Darcie's directions to cook up the dry beans. I cook them up and smash with a potato masher and then voila, "refried" beans.


I use a THM friendly sweetner, Pyure instead of Honey, sugar, etc.   I make each recipe for 6-8 servings x 2 so I end up with 20 meals.

Here is your printable shopping list

Check out all my other menus here-  1234, 567 8,  9, 101112 and 14

Comments

Popular Posts