THM OAMC Crock Pot Session 16

Okay, a quicky session to get my freezer cleaned up.  I have a few favorites that I am wanting to do again so here we go...  A combo menu. :-) I am making 18 different meals and doubling them 2 times so a total of 36 at at the end.

Chicken Meals
Cilantro Lime Chicken
Greek Marinated Chicken
Jambalaya
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Popper Casserole
Buffalo Chicken Pasta - I am going to make it with Spaghetti Squash

Roasts Meals:
Lime Shredded Pork
Asian Street Taco 
Moroccan Beef
Stroganoff

Ground Beef Meals
Coney Island Casserole
Meatballs(I used oatmeal instead of breadcrumbs) 
Taco Meat
Mexican Bean Soup -I rinsed my beef
Garlic Beef Enchiladas - I use low carb tortillas and glucci to thicken

Ham
Cheeseburger Cauliflower - I am going to use ham instead of ground beef
Ham and Green Bean Soup
Breakfast Burritos - THM S I will use ham, real cheese, and low carb tortillas
Frittata - I am going to use ham instead of bacon


My printable grocery list!

Want to see more THM menus?  Cooking sessions Check out all my other menus are here:1, 234, 56 7 8,  9, 101112131415, and 16 are finished. Check them out.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The shopping list is ready! Thanks for asking. I am slowly getting them all fixed.

      Delete
  2. I am excited to try this! Do you have an updated cheeseburger cauliflower recipe? The link didn't work when I tried it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts