THM OAMC THM Cookbook Session 19



Its that time of year again. I am making this menu from the THM Cookbook again. Its been a while since I made a menu from this book and I am almost done cooking my way through it so I wanted to finish it up with a BANG this summer. Come along for the ride.


Wise Shepherd's Pie p.134, S
Nacho Stuffed Peppers p.142, S
Creamy Pearlchilada Bake p. 143, S
Cheeseburger Pie p.149, S
Quinoa Goes Cajun - p.69, E
Chicken Chicken Bang Bang p.77, FP
Crispy Lickin Chicken p.163, S
Creamy Herb Chicken p.165, S
Mulligan Soup p.103, S
Tangy Tato Soup p.105, E
Chocolate Chia-glazed Muffins p.287, S
Pumpkin or Apple Pie Granola p.255, E


That looks like a great menu for me.  I can't wait to get started.  Have you tried any of these recipes? If so did you like them? Or not? Hoping for feedback!

The shopping list is ready for you to print!

Prep list is in the works.  I will make the recipes in the order listed.

Want to see more THM menus?  Cooking sessions Check out all my other menus are here:1, 234, 56 7 8,  9, 101112131415,16, 17,  and 18  are finished. Check them out.

Comments

Popular Posts