Goals for June



Goals for June!

Personal
Consistent Devotions with my children 4 -5 days a week
Teach the children 1 new song/hymn a week
Read 2 books a month one “fun” and one self help.  Finish Because He Loves Me. I am through half of the book. I am struggling to go through it because it is so deep.  I want to read "Power of the Praying Wife".  For fun I think I want to try reading The Shunning.  Wish I had done it last month. Hehe.
Start a prayer list
Finish the C25K program



Projects
Set up pool 
Finish Coat/shoe Rack
Write up a list for Park Dates
Repair, donate, and sew 1 item a week
Donate 10 items a week
Sew 1 item – clothes pin bag
Organize crawl space
Finish planting the garden - it is half done!


Children/Homeschooling

Go on 1 dates/outings a month with each of the children individually. Take pictures
Go on at least one fun “trip/activity” every month with all the children. This month's theme is Olympics - Family Fun has some great ideas! - Take pictures
Read and finish at least 1 Read Aloud Missionary book a month and 1 “fun story” We are still reading Amy Carmicheal.  Trying to decide between Cheaper By the Dozen and Johnny Trimain for our "fun book"
Finish up Kindergarten
Read 15 minutes a day with the children
Teach 3 older children 1 new recipe a month
Organize English book


Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family

Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone.
Visit Grandpa


Blogging

Write 1 blog post a week about a new recipe we tried.
Write 2 blog posts a month about my couponing shopping.
Write 1 blog post about our CSA box (ie what veggies and what we made etc)


How I did last month:

Personal
Consistent Devotions with my children 4 -5 days a week - We did it most weeks!
Teach the children 1 new song/hymn a week - We usually did 2!
Read 2 books a month one “fun” and one self help. - I did not finish Because He Loves Me like I planned. But I read another one instead.  Love Languages. I learned SO MUCH.  I never read The Shunning. But I hope to. I have the book from the library. I just need to read it.
Start a prayer list
Finish the C25K program - I am working on week 3 with the kids



Projects
Finish Coat/shoe Rack- Never happened. I will try again.
Write up a list for Park Dates - I figured out the parks I want to visit. Now to write up the dates.
Repair, donate, and sew 1 item a week - I DID IT!
Donate 10 items a week - DONE!
Sew 1 item – clothes pin bag - Someday....



Children/Homeschooling

Go on 1 dates/outings a month with each of the children individually. Take pictures - I did all but one of my children. :-( I am sad I missed out on that.
Go on at least one fun “trip/activity” every month with all the children. Take pictures - Failed. Hope to do better next month.
Read and finish at least 1 Read Aloud Missionary book a month and 1 “fun story” - I started reading A Change to Die and it was too much for the kids. So we started Amy Carmicheal, but are not finished.  But we DID finish the Door In The Wall. :-)
Finish up Kindergarten - work in progress
Teach 3 older children 1 new recipe a month -  I have done 2 so far!



Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family

Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone.- It was a hit or miss. I did only 2. Hope I can do better this next month.



Blogging

Write 1 blog post a week about a new recipe we tried. - Success!
Write 2 blog posts a month about my couponing shopping. - Success!


Comments

Popular Posts