Goals For September



I know I am late. WAY overdue for a Goals post period. Life has been one struggle after another. I felt like I was holding on with my fingertips at times. Still do. But I need some goals. I am tired of being discouraged and not able to see that I have accomplished ANYTHING. As a child of THE KING, my one and ONLY goal is to Teach and train my children to LOVE and SERVE Him.  I am failing terribly. I need to be able to have goals and reach them... So here we go... a few days late.

Personal
-Keep up with my Bible reading. I am attempting to read through the Bible in 3 months from Mom's Tool Box.  A friend of mine was doing it. I thought I would give it a try. :-)
-Devotions with my children 5 days a week.
-Work on memorizing James 1 and 2 with my 3 older children.
-Read 2 books.  I borrowed In the Presence Of My Enemies by Gracia Burnham. I have wanted to read the story for a while. Just hope I can get THROUGH the book.  Finish reading Money Saving Mom's Budget. I borrowed the book from a friend a while back and I never finished it. I am hoping for some ideas to do better with what He has blessed me with.
-Finish up the Prayer Notebook
 


Projects
Finish Coat/shoe Rack
Repair, donate, and sew 1 item a week
Get school room set up and organized


Children/Homeschooling
Go on 1 dates/outings a month with each of the children individually. Take pictures
Go on at least one fun “trip/activity” every month with all the children
Read and finish at least 1 Read Aloud Missionary book a month and 1 “fun story” We are still reading Amy Carmicheal.  Read Almost Home with my kids.
Learn 2 hymns.
Teach 3 older children 1 new recipe a month.
Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family
Write 1-2 handwritten notes every week to encourage or thank someone.
Visit Grandpa
Blogging
Write 1 blog post a week about a new recipe we tried.
Write 2 blog posts a month about my couponing shopping.
Write 1 blog post about our CSA box (ie what veggies and what we made etc)



Comments

Popular Posts