THM Menu January 1 - 7th, 2018

So this is my first menu that will go along with my New Habits Challenge.  Please come join is with me if you are ready to jump into the new year with some NEW habits. I will run a different habits challenge every 6-8 weeks for accountability.  So here we go!

Breakfast:
Cookie Bowl Oatmeal - THM FP, THM Cookbook p.249
Christmas Cranberry Smoothie - THM E replacing mlk with kefir
Pumpkin Concrete Mixer - THM S - going to use Kefir instead of the milk/protein powder

Lunch:
Zuppa Toscana - THM S - cauliflower instead of potatoes
Mexican Cottage Cheese Salad - FP p.302 THM#1, I put this over spinach
Pear Waldorf Salad - THM E

Dinner:
Chicken Pot Pie - THM S, THM Cookbook p.137
Cheeseburger Skillet - THM S
Cilantro Lime Chicken Meal - THM E

Snack:
Pay Off Day Candies - THM S, THM Cookbook p.380
Treeces - THM S, THM Cookbook p.378
Chocolate Banana Muffins - THM E,THM Cookbook p.283

PS I totally forgot to add 2 other challenges I am attempting to follow along with for a bit. The One E a day Challenge and the THM Book Study group with my friend Judy.  Feel free to hope in and join us!

Comments

Popular Posts