THM Cookbook Menu for October 8-14, 2018


I was watching a neat vlog called Our Tribe of 10 a few months ago and they were going through THT trying each recipe. I thought what a good idea! I have made almost ALL the recipes in the original book, but not the Trim Healthy Cookbook. I have Trim Healthy Table, but there are SO MANY recipes in Trim Healthy Cookbook that I haven't even tried yet. So, I am going to try cooking a few more from the Cookbook and see how far I get.  I have made some, so I am going to skip over those, but there are SO MANY I have never tried.  What recipes have YOU tried and LOVED?

This week starts 5th week of my 6th round of my THM New Habits Challenge. Are you joining us?  I have a FB group page if you would like to join us and keep each other accountable. Or for even more fun use the hashtag #THMnewhabitschallenge2018 on IG and leave a picture.

I am hoping that the end of summer, August, I will be finished cooking through the THM Cookbook.  Its been fun. I think most things I have left are desserts. I didn't realize how MANY there were in this cook. WOW.  There are a few favorites that I can see myself making again and keep making. Obviously I am STILL working on the cookbook so here's to hoping that I will finally finish in December!

Breakfasts: - 
Chia Pud THM S p.344
Cherry Almond Oatmeal THM E p.257

Lunches:
Creamless Creamy Chicken - THM FP p.78
Thia on the Fly Soup THM FP p.122-123
Cheesy Dream Soup THM FP/S p.119


Snacks:
Double Peanut Fudge Swirl Brownies THM S p.315
Ice Cream Sandwiches THM S p.371\
Banana Bread Pudding THM E p.354

Suppers:
Potsticker Patties THM S p.175
Enchilada Wonder Casserole THM S p.145
Zucchini Canoes THM S p. 139
Popeye Power Soup THM FP  p.104 with Swiss Loaf THM FP p.198
Cheeseburger Pie THM S p.149


Sippers - FPor S
Earth Milk Sipper - p.402
Pumpkin Pie Sip p.401
Might Maca Trimmy p. 431

Comments

Popular Posts