I really wanted to do a blog post about the HARDEST, but hey, we are all so negative. I thought I would try a positive thing for a change.
1. Giving up traditional noodles for Dreamfields, Zoodles, or Spaghetti Squash. It was an easy switch. I don't feel deprived with those alternatives.
2. Greek Yogurt instead of traditional yogurt. I actually prefer it.
3. Collagen and gelatin helped my nails and hair grow so fast. I have also have more hair! Can't complain with that. I make Superfood chews quite often to make sure I get those in weekly. Such a difference and its so easy.
4. Meal Prep. I did OAMC before, but now I do meal prep every week. Includes dessert and snacks to help me stay on plan. I never thought to meal prep until my sister did it. I also plan breakfasts so its much easier to grab and go in the morning.
5. I think about food in a healthier way automatically. I know to build a meal around protein and add as many veggies as I can. THM opened a whole knew world of vegetables I had not even eaten before Okra is the biggest one.
So what are the top 5 things for you? Leave them in the comments below!
I was watching a neat vlog called Our Tribe of Many and they were going through THT trying each recipe . I thought what a good idea...
This is my official first attempt to create an ALL THM menu for the crock pot. With summer creeping up I know that I don't want to be s...
I am going to attempt to make a crock pot menu from the THM book . No need to re-do recipes. And for those of you that are doing the THM ea...
I typically shop at Aldi. The recipes listed below can all be made with things I can purchase at my local Aldi. I use their Stevia sweete...