THM Trim Healthy Table Menu September 23 - 29, 2019


Welcome to my blog!  I have been blogging and meal planning etc with the THM lifestyle since May of 2013.  I think it is safe to say I am kinda a THM for life. It married the ideals I had for health and wellness in the perfect way.  I have lost 50 pounds, but had a few hiccups that have resulted in a few pounds climbing back on with age and some health challenges.  But I haven't thrown in the towel. I have just kept keeping on. Its slower to come back off than before, but that is ok. Its still COMING OFF.  

I am currently cooking through the latest THM Cookbook, Trim Healthy Table.  I am almost finished. I will probably declare that I have finished in October or November. There are so few recipes that I haven't tried. Last year I cooked through the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook.  I have already picked a book for next year that I plan to start after my food pantry challenge in January/February.

I started a FB group, called THM New Habits Challenge for some interactive support and new habits challenge. You can also participate on IG if you are more of an IG person. 

Breakfasts
Super Moist Trimtastic Lemon Cake THM S p.392 - I am making these into fun cupcakes
Beauty Blend Cereal THM FP p.509
Ultimate E Bar THM E p.453

Lunches: - Leftovers
Cream of Spinach and Chicken Soup THT S p.112
Brain and Body Eggplant Dip THT S p.520
Indian Mandros Trimmy Bisque THT S p.184

Snacks:
Miracle Mousee Makeover THT FP p.444
Tiramisu Mostess Cupcakes THT S p.395
Karate Chop Kale Pesto THT S p.524

Suppers:
Tootsie Bell Night THT E p.289
Succulent Fish and Veggies THT S p.316
Moroccan Trade Winds Trimmy Bisque THM E p.191

Sippers - FP
Ruby Sparkler THT p.458

Comments

Popular Posts