My THM Menu for March 30-April 5, 2020

Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't want for their new one to start a new adventure.

The next 2/3 months I am going to be working on eating down my pantry shelves. I have a garden each year and I use it to help lower my grocery bill.  With having cooked through the cookbooks I haven't been as frugal as I like to be. Winter is normally a smaller food budget.  I am hoping I can do a better job of less waste and eat my freezer down a bit.  I grow a garden for a good reason. 

I started a FB group, called THM New Habits Challenge Round 2 for some interactive support and new habits challenge. You can also participate on IG if you are more of an IG person. 

Jen, from the Well Planned Kitchen had a great free course a bit ago and I took a few gems away from her classes. I like to meal prep, but I kinda fell out of the loop of ease that I use to do... or she suggested. It is always nice to take a refresher and learn a few things, or in my case to be reminded of things you use to do.

I found this great book, The Ultimate Ketogenic Cookbook (UKC), by Ella Sanders at my library that I found a few recipes to try. I thought I would finish in February, but we were hit with some sickness for 2 weeks so I will finish up in March. So I have only 1 week left!

Breakfast:
Cherry Cobbler Smoothie THM E
California Eggs Benedict p.23 THM S


Lunch: - leftovers!
Broccoli Cheese Soup p.33 THM S
Italian Artichokes Salad p.48 THM S
Italian Sub Lettuce Roll Up p.30 THM S

Snack:
Lime Avocado Ice Cream p.145 THM S
Chocolate Chip Blondies p.143 THM S

Supper:
Taco Salad Crunch THM E
Chicken Squash Alfredo p.87 THM S
Baked Salmon with Tapenade p.77 THM S

Sippers
Tumeric Milk FP use THM Sweetners
Velvety Peppermint Sip FP
Earth Milk p.402 THM FP THM Cookbook

Comments

Popular Posts