MY TRIM HEALTHY MAMA MEAL PLAN FOR JANUARY 17-23, 2022

 


Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't wait for their new one to start a new adventure.


Mixing with Michelle will be posting my Meal Plan, Meal Prep, and Garden Tour Updates weekly. I am sure I will have a few extra fun things thrown in. Come check us out!

Check us out on YouTube, and hopefully Rumble soon! Week 3, as they are added to YT and hopefully Rumble soon!


Breakfast: 

Lunch: - Leftovers
Deviled Eggs
Sausage Salad THT p.203

Dinner:
Tilapia Veracruz THMCB p.70

Snack:
Chocolate Banana Muffins THMCB p.283

Comments

Popular Posts