Goals for November 3 - 9, 2013



I use to do so much better at reaching my goals. I think I am slipping.




Homemaking
- Piano and Violin Practice 5 times a week.-
-Deep Clean Boys Room
-Make 1 Jesse Tree ornament for swap
-Cut out aprons for swap
-Finish up my hot pad runner


Family/Relationships/Ministries/Marriage
- Game Night
- Write a note
- Dates with children


Personal
- Memorize PS 37:1-4
- Walk 3 days a week
 
 
 Blogging
-Complete the Blogging Challenge. I have 1 thing for each day I want to blog about.  Work on Family Blog about our TX trip,  Beach trip, and canning fun


FOR NEXT WEEK!

Homemaking
- Piano and Violin Practice 5 times a week.
- Deep Clean Boys
-Make 4 Jesse Tree ornament for swap
-Sew up aprons for swap and play
-Finish up my hot pad runner
-Sew up bustles for play.


Family/Relationships/Ministries/Marriage
- Game Night
- Write a note
- Dates with children


Personal
- Memorize PS 37:1-4
- Walk 3 days a week
 
 
 Blogging
-Complete the Blogging Challenge. I have 1 thing for each day I want to blog about.  Work on Family Blog about our TX trip,  Beach trip, and canning fun

Comments

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I've been reading through your blog. It's awesome that you have goals. It looks like you even manage to accomplish some of them. Don't beat yourself up when you "slip" and can't finish anything. Have you ever thought about writing what you did accomplish that wasn't on your list? You may be surprised by what you are actually doing. On the other hand, it may show you where you spend your time and you can limit doing those things so you can concentrate on your goals. Example: I didn't get the boys rooms deep cleaned but I managed to do 15 loads of laundry, spent 12 hours making meals for the month (shopping, chopping, packing, etc), and got the boys floor picked up off the floor and their beds made.

    You sound like one busy lady who has her hands full. Yet you manage to find time for God, your husband and children, yourself, and your home. I admire you for it. Keep it up!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very true. There are some weeks all I can manage to do are the basics. But I still try.... one foot in front of the other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts