THM Menu Sept. 18 - 24th 2017

We finally have a few weeks of school under out belt and into a routine for the year. Hopefully we can stick to it right?  The Trim Healthy Table cookbook finally arrived last week and I am having fun trying a few new recipes. I had to giggle at least once, because one of my favorite breakfasts is in the cookbook.  Only I didn't get it from them, I just did it on my own. YAY!

Breakfast:

Hash N Eggs - THM S p.335 THT
Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats - THM E
Apple Oat Cakes - THM E 

Lunch:

Leftovers
Mexican Cottage Cheese Salad - FP p.302 THM#1
Cajun Cottage Cheese Salad - FP p.303 THM#1
Pear Waldorf Salad - THM E

Supper:

Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with Zucchini noodles - THM S
Pearl's Chili - THM S p.328 THM #1
Balsamic Chicken  - THM E - reduce oil and use stevia instead of honey
Cilantro Lime Chipotle Meal    - THM E
Blackened Fish Tacos - THM E p.60 THT

Treat:

Pumpkin Treat S - p.388 THM#1


Comments

Popular Posts