THM Menu September 11 - 17, 2017

Half way through September. How's school going for everyone? It seems that fall sneaks up slowly here in the Midwest, but this year it came in with a BANG on Sept. 1st. WOW Yikes, bring on the coats and pants already. Whew. Apples and pumpkin everything. And of course SOUP is now on the menu again.  YES!  I am doing things a little different this week. I really want to TRY to make a few things ahead of time for breakfast. I hate breakfast so I might just survive if I make it ahead right? If I don't I end up just eating egg, bacon, and squash. hehe.

Breakfast:
Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats - THM E
Apple Oat Cakes - THM E 
Caramel Apple Overnight Oats - THM E
Zucchini Chard Muffins - THM S - subbing out the flour for the baking blend.

Lunch:
Chicken Lima Bean Soup - THM E - I am using chicken breasts
Green Chili - THM S - I am just not coating the roast
Fire and Ice Salad - FP
Spinach Salad with Honey Bacon Dressing - THM S - I am using stevia drops instead of honey

Supper:
Almond Crusted Lemon Chicken - THM S
Lasagna Roll - Ups - THM S
Mediterranean Chicken - THM E
Zucchini Pizza Casserole - THM S

Comments

Popular Posts