THM Menu for November 6 - 12, 2017

Although I haven't posted a menu in a while, I am still plugging away at eating well. I just haven't posted a menu because its been more of a eat what I can grab from fresh from the garden, that I was able to visit twice a week. Planning ahead just didn't work.  I also have been prepping meals for my husband totally separate from the rest of us. As a result, my meal prep for the week gets pushed back to another day. But thankfully my schedule has changed so I can now meal prep for 2 menus, instead of one. I hope I can keep up the pace!

Breakfast:
Peaches and Cream Smoothie - THM E
Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats- THM E
Mango Ginger Smoothie - THM E

Lunch:
Mexican or Cajun Cottage Cheese Salad - FP p.302 & 303 THM#1
Pear Waldorf Salad - THM E
Southwestern Turkey Chopped Salad - THM S - I am going to  use chicken instead of turkey

Supper:
Pad Thai Spaghetti Squash - THM S -with chicken and stevia instead of honey
Primavera Spaghetti Squash - THM S - with chicken
Caprese Spaghetti Squash - THM S - with cottage cheese

Snack:
Acorn Squash With Fruit and Nuts - THM E - watch the nuts and oil amounts. Sweeten with Stevia and not honey.
Pumpkin Concrete Mixer - THM S
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies - THM S

Comments

  1. I just want to thank you for your menus. I have had such a busy couple of months and your site has helped so much. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts