THM OAMC Cooking Session 21

I keep finding so many good recipes I want to try!  So this is my next menu. Enjoy!

Rhubarb Muffins - THM S
Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites IP - THM S
Skillet Chili with Kale Spinach and Onion -THM S
Turkey Taco Bowls - THM E - skip the cheese or just use a sprinkle
Cabbage Roll Soup - THM S
Cabbage and Sausage Foil Packets - THM S - sub out the potatoes with radishes or turnips
Low Carb Jambalaya - THM S
Greek Lebanese Chicken Shawarma - THM FP
Lemon Herb Mediterranean Chicken Salad - THM S
Lemon Chicken and Rice - THM E
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - THM S
Cilantro Lime Chicken Taco Salad with Creamy Baja Catalina Dressing - THM S

Here is the grocery list.
And if I have extra time I will write up a prep list and a suggested order of preparing the meals.

Comments

Popular Posts