THM Cookbook Menu for August 27-31



This week starts 7th and FINAL week of my 5th round of my THM New Habits Challenge. Are you joining us?  I have a FB group page if you would like to join us and keep each other accountable. Or for even more fun use the hashtag #THMnewhabitschallenge2018 on IG and leave a picture.  

I was watching a neat vlog called Our Tribe of 10 a few months ago and they were going through THT trying each recipe. I thought what a good idea! I have made almost ALL the recipes in the original book, but not the Trim Healthy Cookbook. I have Trim Healthy Table, but there are SO MANY recipes in Trim Healthy Cookbook that I haven't even tried yet. So, I am going to try cooking a few more from the Cookbook and see how far I get.  I have made some, so I am going to skip over those, but there are SO MANY I have never tried.  What recipes have YOU tried and LOVED?

I am hoping that the end of summer, August, I will be finished cooking through the THM Cookbook.  Its been fun. I think most things I have left are desserts. I didn't realize how MANY there were in this cook. WOW.  There are a few favorites that I can see myself making again and keep making. Superfood Chocolate Chews - THM FP THM Cookbook p.383 for sure. I LOVE those.

Breakfasts: -  I make smoothies almost daily, along side breakfast. Trying to get in my greens/okra with my breakfast
Berrylicious Thin Thick- THM FP  p.424 with - Giant Blueberry Baked Pancake THM E p261 - I am going to make this with Cherries or Peaches
Cranberry Wassail Shake - THM FP p.406 with  Chocolate Chai-glazed Cinnamon Muffins - THM S p.287 

Lunch: - Leftovers
Creamless Creamy Chicken - THM FP p.78
Spinach Lane Soup - THM FP/S p.121

Snacks:
Luscious Lemon Cake- THM S  p.289
Secret Silk Pie THM S p.330

Supper:
Chicken Chicken Bang Bang THM S/FP p.77
Avo Bacon Noodle Toss THM S p. 81
Crispy Salmon Siesta THM S p.80
Kai Sai Ming THM S p.98
Perfect Pizza - THM S p.211

Sippers
Earth Milk Sipper - THM FP p.402

Comments

Popular Posts