May Goals Update

How May went- 


Personal
Make up/Vitamins Routine -I did vitamins! Need to work on make up.
Walk/Exercise 3 times a week - I am still struggling with this.
Memorize Psalm 37 = 1 verse a week - Sadly I didn't do anything
Start Vlogging - after I get my goals and menus etc consistent on the blog - I am still waiting on a computer.
Seasonal Recipe collection - Finish by November -Single and Family serving -I haven't started on this yet.
Christmas Countdown in the Fall -Starts in October -I haven't found my book yet???
Cook and blog/vlog my cook through Trim Healthy Table. - I have only blogged about it so far. I am struggling to stay motivated because I have cooked through so much of it now that my options are limited.

Marriage/
Ministry/Family 
Read 4 marriage books -I have read one already!
Write a "love" note each week - Oops!
Write one positive thing a week to read at the end of the year.I struggle with this, not because positive things don't happen. I simply do NOT remember.

Children/Homeschooling
 -I'm still struggling to do this with my older crew.

Special day for each child 
Once a month, do 1 fun outing/activity.
Establish game night 
Check work once a week-school

Blogging

Weekly THM Menu - Blog, but not vlog

Weekly Grocery Hauls - Vlog - NONE!
Try a 1 new recipe a month and vlog/blog about it - I am hoping to work on that this month.  Struggling with no computer yet
Monthly or weekly Goals/plans. - Monthly blog.
Vlog 3/4 times a week by December for Vlogmas starting day after Thanksging

Comments

Popular Posts