How I did with my goal for January 2020

So this is what I am working with....

Personal
Make up and Hair Routine - I am working on my hair... I still need to find a better moisturizer.  My hair is still SO dry.

Walk/Exercise 3 times a week - Yeah, not yet. But we have a YMCA membership so I have NO excuse

Memorize Psalm 37 = 1 verse a week - I need to find a way to print the verses up on cards so I see them daily/weekly.  Ideas welcome!

Start Vlogging - after I get my goals consistent on the blog - I haven't started. I am needing to get better lighting for my kitchen.  I did find BOTH my my tripods to be able to film though!

Seasonal Recipe collection - Finish by November -Single and Family serving - I haven't done a single recipes for January. Oops

Cook and blog/vlog my cook through my menu this year (my book for the year hasn't been posted publicly yet) _ I am posting more pictures on IG, but I will strive to do better until I can get to the vlogging.


Use my business, health, garden, and menu planner - I am doing things, but nothing in my planners yet. Dumb because I NEED to.

Marriage/
Ministry/Family 
Read 4 marriage or family books - I actually DID THIS!

Write a "love" note each week - Um, yeah. Needs some work

Write one positive thing a week to read at the end of the year. - tips on actually accomplishing this!

Children/Homeschooling
Special day for each child, once a month, do 1 fun outing/activity. - I am thinking I might not be able to do this... I am not sure HOW. Most of my kids only want to play video games sadly. Any ideas to help me?

Establish game night - Finally got into a somewhat habit.

Check work once a week-school - I didn't do this yet. I am still too random. Computer problems are NOT helping.

Blogging

Weekly Grocery Hauls - Vlog - I was doing pictures until this month. This month I am striving to NOT spend much of anything other than Rubys. I have a full freezer etc. Time to use it up

Try a 1 new recipe a week or a month and vlog/blog about it -  do new recipes all the time. Do I remember to vlog... nope... I mean even blog about it would be great Nope... UGH

Monthly or weekly Goals/plans! - DONE!

Comments

Popular Posts