My THM Menu for February 3 - 9, 2020

Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't want for their new one to start a new adventure.

The next 2/3 months I am going to be working on eating down my pantry shelves. I have a garden each year and I use it to help lower my grocery bill.  With having cooked through the cookbooks I haven't been as frugal as I like to be. Winter is normally a smaller food budget.  I am hoping I can do a better job of less waste and eat my freezer down a bit.  I grow a garden for a good reason. 

I started a FB group, called THM New Habits Challenge for some interactive support and new habits challenge. You can also participate on IG if you are more of an IG person. 

Jen, from the Well Planned Kitchen had a great free course a bit ago and I took a few gems away from her classes. I like to meal prep, but I kinda fell out of the loop of ease that I use to do... or she suggested. It is always nice to take a refresher and learn a few things, or in my case to be reminded of things you use to do.

I found this great book, The Ultimate Ketogenic Cookbook (UKC), by Ella Sanders at my library that I found a few recipes to try. I think I have enough recipes for the MONTH of February.  Don't worry. I will break it down by the week and I will be adding some E meals with links to round out the week.  

Breakfast:
Berry Almond Flax Smoothie p. 12 THM S, 
French Omelet with Mushrooms p.22 THM S
Berry Good Keto Pancakes p.16 THM S

Lunch: - leftovers!
Fennel Walnut Chicken Salad p.51 THM S
Extra Cheesy Grilled Cheese p.28 THM S

Snack:

No Bake Chocolate Balls p.134 THM S
Coconut Pudding p.130 THM S
Cafe Cookies p.140 THM S
Strawberry Icebox Pie p.152 THM S

Supper
Spicy Grilled Chicken p.92 THM S
Baked Manicotti Crepes p.63 THM S
Fish Tacos p.73 THM S
Easy Mexican Casserole THM E
Spiced Pumpkin Soup p.36 THM S

Sippers
Morning Sunshine FP
Golden Milk or Tumeric Milk FP use THM Sweetners
Earth Milk p.402 THM FP THM Cookbook

Unfortunately I will not be able to offer a shopping list until I find another program. My current one is no longer an option

Comments

Popular Posts