THM New Habits Challenge 2020 Round 1


Welcome to my 3rd year of THM New Habits challenges!  I would like to continue some new habits that are THM related.  Anyone want to join me? The challenge group will run for 6-8 weeks. I am going to pick 3 things to do for 6+ weeks to help me better my THM journey. We will start our next challenge on January 1 and ends February 29, 2020 .  THM does not manage or endorse the group’s content.

For the next 8+ weeks I want to be consistent in:


-Veggies for 2/3 meals a day - Earth milk counts!
-Make Earth Milk 3 times a week
-3 Deep S meals a week - no dairy!


If this is something you want to join in and keep me accountable, there are 2 ways to do it. Join my FB challenge group or on IG #THMnewhabitschallenge2020.  If you want to join the group I will expect you to check in weekly with pictures or participating in discussions. I want the group to help keep me be accountable. So if you don't plan to post weekly, the IG challenge might be a better fit.  All you need to "join" is posting a picture of your prepping or meal to keep each other encouraged to keep going.  This group is about building new habits to help us in our journey. If we mess up, that is ok. Just restart again in 3 hours.

Once this challenge is over I will hopefully have 3 new habits along with you! I will have a new set of 3 habits for the next challenge weeks.

So who is in with me????

I will be posting my progress with meeting my 3 new habits and also some suggestion and encouragement to keep us going.


My Challenges:

2019

2018

This was my last challenge.
-Fish once a week
-Make Earth Milk 3 times a week
-reduce half or NO COFFEE

I did ok with the coffee challenge, but I would like to do better. I have it down to 1 or 2 a week because I finally found a recipe that works for me to replace it. It isn't the coffee that I crave. Its the caramel with the "cream". It is a money saver if nothing else!  

I did not do the earth milk. I am not sure why. I just simply didn't think of it. And it is a bit of work. I need to find a way to do it what isn't so much work.  I can't make it ahead which is a big part of the problem.

I did good with the fish though. I struggle to spend the $ on the fish. I might just make myself do tuna salad of some sort instead of a fish dish. My family doesn't enjoy it and it is spendy.

Comments

Popular Posts