My Trim Healthy Mama Menu for June 29-July 5, 2020

Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't want for their new one to start a new adventure.


I am using two fun cookbooks this week for most of my menu.  Fresh-Food-Nation and In Season. I made a few recipes last year and I dug them out again when my garden started back up. Neither book are THM or Keto friendly, but I am going to change the recipes UP to fit the bill.


I started a FB group, called THM New Habits Challenge Round 2 for some interactive support and new habits challenge. You can also participate on IG if you are more of an IG person. 


Mixing with Michelle also on YouTube. I will be posting my Meal Plan, Meal Prep, and Garden Tour Updates weekly. I am sure I will have a few extra fun things thrown in. Come check us out!


Breakfast
Sweet Dreams Peachy Cream Oatmeal - THM Cookbook p.247
Greek Fittata with Spinach and Potatoes - In Season p.37
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes - In Season p.42 - I used the baking blend for the flour and swap out THM sweeteners

Lunch:
Grilled Peach and Chicken - Fresh Food Nation p.136
Orange Pecan Wild Rice Salad - In Season p.285

Supper:
Moroccan Chicken with Potatoes and chilies - Fresh Food Nation p.142 - I used radishes instead of taters. 
Winter Squash with Kale - Fresh Food Nation p.103
Sauteed Sweet Peppers and Onions with Italian Sausage - Fresh Food Nation p.140
Flaky Parm Tilapia - THT p.227

Snacks:
Chocolate Beet Snack Cake - Fresh Food Nation p.232 - I subbed out the flour and sugar for THM items
Just Peachy Muffins - THM Cookbook p.286

Drinks:
Strawberry Mint Lemonade - In Season p.43

Cucumber Lime - Fresh Food Nation p.28

Comments

Popular Posts