My Trim Healthy Mama Menu Plan for August 10-16, 2020

Add caption

Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't want for their new one to start a new adventure.


I started a FB group, called THM New Habits Challenge for some interactive support and new habits challenge. You can also participate on IG if you are more of an IG person. I am starting a NEW challenge this coming Monday so be sure you join us. I will talk briefly about that on my MIXING WITH MICHELLE  YouTube Channel tomorrow evening. Please come check it out.


Mixing with Michelle will be posting my Meal Plan, Meal Prep, and Garden Tour Updates weekly. I am sure I will have a few extra fun things thrown in. Come check us out!  August I Vlogust. I am going to do my best to vlog daily. I have no idea if I can pull it off, but I am going to try!


Breakfast:
Fried Eggs, Squash, and Bacon

Lunch:
Smoked Sausage Salad - THT p.203
BLT on spouted bread

Supper:

Snacks:
Peaches and Cottage Cheese

Drinks:
Earth Milk

Comments

Popular Posts