My Trim Healthy Mama Meal Plan for November 16 - 22, 2020

 


Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't wait for their new one to start a new adventure.


I am using the NEW THM Cookbook Trim Healthy Future for my meal plan this week. I can't wait to try the new recipes!


Mixing with Michelle will be posting my Meal Plan, Meal Prep, and Garden Tour Updates weekly. I am sure I will have a few extra fun things thrown in. Come check us out!

Breakfast:
Pina Colada Smoothie - S
R's French Toast - E
Happily Ever After Omelet - S

Lunch:
Green Bean Chili - FP
Red Revival Salad - S

Supper:
Shephard's Pie Skillet - S 
Tacos - S - not from the book, its Tuesday so you know...
Eggplant Parmesan Skillet - S
Happy Dance Fish Skillet - E
Cancun Chicken - E
Man Worth Lentil Loaf - E

Snacks:
Air Fried Apples - E
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries - E
Date Night Cookie S
Super Woman Trail Mix - S

Drinks:
Bird of Paradise - FP
Indian Cardamon Tea - FP
Cardinal Has Landed - FP

Comments

Popular Posts