My Trim Healthy Mama Meal Plan for November 30-December 6, 2020

 


Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't wait for their new one to start a new adventure.


I am using the NEW THM Cookbook Trim Healthy Future for my meal plan this week. I can't wait to try the new recipes!


Mixing with Michelle will be posting my Meal Plan, Meal Prep, and Garden Tour Updates weekly. I am sure I will have a few extra fun things thrown in. Come check us out!



Breakfast:
Strawberry Banana Smoothie p.72 - E
Berrylicious Oatmeal  p.101- E
Mini Quiches  p.109 - S

Lunch:
Orange Sesame Green Beans - p.251 - S
Sunshine Salad p.208 - E
Nana's Delicious Sprouts p.245- S 

Supper:
Great Wall Skillet p.135 - S
Tacos!
Man Worthy Meatloaf p.160  - E
R.s Indian Curry p.190 - S
Cancun Chicken p.117 - FP

Snacks:
Apple Crumble p.328 - E
Peanut Brittle p.302 - S

Drinks:
Just Like Orange Juice p.39 - FP
Anytime Chai p.52 - FP

Comments

Popular Posts