My Trim Healthy Future Meal Plan for February 15-21, 2021

 



Hello!  Thank you for stopping in and visiting Mixing With Michelle.  I have been doing THM since May of 2013.  It has been an eventful journey, but very worth it. I have enjoyed cooking through all 3 of the THM cookbooks. I can't wait for their new one to start a new adventure.


I am using the NEW THM Cookbook Trim Healthy Future for my meal plan this week. I can't wait to try the new recipes!


Mixing with Michelle will be posting my Meal Plan, Meal Prep, and Garden Tour Updates weekly. I am sure I will have a few extra fun things thrown in. Come check us out!

Check us out on YouTube, and hopefully Rumble soon! Menu Plan Week 7, Meal Prep Part 1 and Meal Prep Part 2, as they are added to YT and hopefully Rumble soon!

Breakfast: 
R's Carrot Cake p.381 - S as Muffins
Cauli Tots p.111 - S with Fried Eggs and Avocado
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites

Lunch: - Leftovers
Black Is Beautiful Salad p.214 - E
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy p.203;376 - E

Supper:
Southern "Fried" Chicken p.129 - S Real Thing, Honey Mustard Dressing p.358 - S
Tuna Melt p.197 - E -Cherry Jello p.320-321 - FP
Best Buffalo Wings p.167 - S - Orange Jello p.321 - S, S- New Way Veggies p.255 S

Snacks:
Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries p.239 - with yogurt
Sweet and Salty Popcorn p.305 - E

Drinks:
Strawberry Bliss Sip - Bonus recipe - FP
Parrots Punch p.58 - FP

Comments

Popular Posts