THM Menu August 14 - 20, 2017

Another week has FLOWN by and I am up to my eyeballs in produce. This week I have cabbage and zucchini coming out my ears along with cucumbers. As usual I use Pyure instead of sugar if the recipe calls for it.

Breakfast:
Cumin Chicken with Black Bean Salsa
over a bed of Swiss Chard and Cabbage
Overnight Raspberry Oatmeal - THM E - I am going to use almond milk instead of coconut milk
Zucchini Chard Muffins - THM S - subbing out the flour for the baking blend.
Fried Eggs, Bacon, with summer squash - THM S

Lunch:
Chicken Cucumber Salad - THM S
Summer Vegetarian Soup THM E
Roasted Beet and Cucumber Salad - THM E

Supper:
Cumin Chicken with Black Bean Salsa  - THM E
Lasagna Roll - Ups - THM S
Stuffed Chicken Meal - THM E - reduce oil
Gnocchi with Swiss Chard - THM S  - with Zucchini noodles, and using the baking blend instead of the flour.
Zucchini Pizza Casserole - THM S

Snack:
Lemon Zucchini Muffins - THM S - I am going to make them into muffins

Comments

Popular Posts