THM Menu for August 7 - 13th, 2017

I think I missed last week. But that is ok. That just leaves me running behind at a snails pace. And no working oven makes it even easier... right? Or maybe that is harder? I am confused already I guess.  I still have lots of fresh veggies from the garden, especially zucchini I am using up this week.  The one thing I do like about summer.

Breakfast:
Peaches and Cream Overnight Oatmeal - THM E
Zucchini Chard Muffins - THM S
Fried Eggs, Bacon, with summer squash - THM S


Lunch:
Chicken Cucumber Salad - THM S
Spaghetti Squash Tater Tots - THM S -with zucchini instead or spaghetti squash, served with deviled eggs
Summer Vegetarian Soup THM E
Leftovers

Supper:
Lasagna Roll - Ups - THM S
Teriyaki Chicken with Zoodles - THM E - using THM sugar
Chinese 5 Spice Zoodles - THM S - Using ground beef instead of turkey, Pyure instead of sugar
Gnocchi with Swiss Chard - THM S  - with Zucchini noodles, and using the baking blend instead of the flour.
Zucchini Pizza Casserole - THM S

Snack:
Lemon Zucchini Muffins - THM S - I am going to make them into muffins

Comments

Popular Posts