My 5 top THM kitchen gadgets
I have just about every gadget. I have a few on my, I need list (air frier for starters), but I own quite a few. And yes, I use ALL of them.
1. Food chopper. It is super nice to get all the onions, celery, peppers, etc all nice and even so they cook nicely. I have to admit I use them UP though. I think I have used up 6 of them. I buy them at the thrift store and toss them when they break. I have only bought 1 new.
2. Coffee Grinder. I can grind up my sweetener, Flax, and Vit C etc. I have no idea how I would do THM without it.
3. Blender. I bought a NICE heavy one from Aldi that is similar to a Vitamix. I use it daily. I had a Ninja before this. I loved it, but I kept breaking the blender jar. I decided to just get a bigger better one and forget the smaller one I kept breaking. It was a good choice. I do miss the small jar option though...
4. Food processor. I slice and shred so many things. I am not sure how I would do without it. Mine is an old Cuisinart that my mom found at a thrift store for me when my old one died... a sad death.
5. Spiralizer.I bought mine at Aldi, and it is such a treat. I have a hand held one and I do NOT like it nearly as well. Infact I don't think I have used it since I bought the nice hand cranked one.
I do own MANY more gadgets, but these are the ones I use constantly. These IMO are the must haves for me. What are yours???