My THM Menu Plan for August 12 - 18, 2019



I have been cooking through the Trim Healthy Table Cookbook since the beginning of the year. I am starting to run out of recipes to try!  So as a treat to myself I am going to take a break for the month of July and August and use some recipes of  fellow bloggers and a few other books I have on hand.   I am getting a little burned out on cooking through the cookbooks.  I cooked my way through the Trim Healthy Mama cookbook last year.  So I am not new to the game of cooking through a cookbook.

I also haven't included a shopping list in a long time.  My computer decided to die a while back and it isn't easy to write up a shopping list etc without all my fancy tools. I finally got my computer back so I can start. But I am still playing catch up with a few other areas in my life, mainly my garden, so once I am "caught up" (ha ha) I will start to include them.

With gardening in full swing I will soon have as many greens as I can EAT!  I can't wait for my summer menu to start!

Just for fun this week I used Cookie Crum Fun's Menu planner. Go check it out. Its super adorable!

Come join my latest THM New Habits Challenge!

This week I am using Carolyn Ketchum's Easy Keto BreakfastsSoups and StewsDinners, and Desserts and  for the recipes.  Since these are Keto recipes I will be adding a few bloggers recipes to fill in for E and FP meals for the week.

Breakfasts: - Easy Keto Breakfast unless linked
Almond Flour Blender Waffles p.68 THM S
Maple Pecan Scones p.92 THM S
Spinach Feta Baked Eggs p.30 THM S
Sausage Crust Breakfast Pizza p.46 THM S

Lunch: 

Dinner: - Easy Keto Dinners unless linked
California Roll in a Bowl p.52 - THM S 
Smoked Sausage with Garlicky Cauliflower Spinach Mash p.100 THM S
Gyro Lettuce Wraps p.112 THM S - I am going to use ground beef since I am too cheap for lamb
Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup - p. 48 THM S - Soups and Stews

Snack: - Easy Keto Desserts unless linked.
Peanut Butter and Jam Cups p.54 THM S
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies p.68 THM S

Sippers:

Comments

Popular Posts