My THM Menu Plan for August 5 - 11, 2019


I have been cooking through the Trim Healthy Table Cookbook since the beginning of the year. I am starting to run out of recipes to try!  So as a treat to myself I am going to take a break for the month of July and use some recipes of  fellow bloggers and a few other books I have on hand.   I am getting a little burned out on cooking through the cookbooks.  I cooked my way through the Trim Healthy Mama cookbook last year.  So I am not new to the game of cooking through a cookbook.  But I didn't get all the recipes I wanted made so I am going to try another week or two to get in a few more. Thanks for sticking with me!


With gardening in full swing I will soon have as many greens as I can EAT!  I can't wait for my summer menu to start!

I am still using Claire's Cookie Crum Fun's Menu planner. Go check it out. Its super adorable!

Come join in on my newest THM New Habits Challenge!

This week I am using the Food Fresh Food Nation (FFF) and Keto Restaurant Favorites (KRF) and a few internet links recipes.

Breakfasts: 
Fresh Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Compote Drizzle - p. 219,220 FFF THM S - swap out flour and sugar. I am going to make little breakfast cupcakes from it
Cocoa Custard with Roasted Strawberries and Rosemary Cream p.221, FFF THM S - swap out the sugar
Moo Shu Pork and Pancakes p.82 THM S

Lunch: 
Grilled Peach and Chicken Salad with Fresh Mint Vinaigrette p.136 FFF THM E - using Stevia instead of sugar
Vietnamese Salad p.257 THM S KRF
Italian Restaurant Salad p.132 THM S KRF


Dinner: 
Coconut Curry Chicken with Pancakes p.274 THM S KRF
Kofta with Cilantro Sauce p.276 THM S KRF
Sushi Rolls p.114 THM S KRF
Deconstructed Pot Sticker Bowl p.118 THM S KRF

Snack: -
Rhubarb Custard Pie p.212 FFF - THM S - swap out for THM crust and flour
Grandmothers' Rhubarb Bar p.214 FFF THM S - swap out cornstarch, flour, and sugar
Old Fashioned Peach Ice Cream p.229, FFF THM  XO- swap out the sugar

Sippers:
Red Raspberry Leaf and Spearmint Tea - no recipe needed ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts