Weekly Goals June 23 - 29 2013

It has been so long since I did my goals. Time to start again. I miss having some goals to try to reach, but for some reason I fell off the wagon for several weeks. Not smart. So I am BACK!



My Goals for this THIS week 


Homemaking
- Organize Coupons
- Piano and Violin Practice 5 times a week.
- Make Kefir, butter, and yogurt every other day.


Family/Relationships/Ministries/Marriage
- Game Night
- Write a note
- Finish up dates with children 

Personal
- Memorize Ps: 1:1-4
- Finish and Start reading: Tom Sawyer, Caddie Woodlawn, Cheaper By the Dozen, Cleaning House, - - Sing Down the Moon, and All of a Kind Family.
- Walk/Run 3 days a week - Week 1 of Couch to 5K 

Blogging
Complete the Blogging Challenge. I have 1 thing for each day I want to blog about.

Comments

Popular Posts